Food safety is supreme in the food processing industry.
That's why Total Lubricants has developed Nevastane, a range of NSFH1-registered products formulated to ensure consumer safety in the event of accidental contact.
Nevastane lubricants also satisfy strict ISO 21469 hygiene certification criteria.
Optimize your industrial performance using Nevastane lubricants while being in line with your upmost safety concerns.
THE NEVASTANE OFFER IS:
- The warranty of NSF H1 formulations
- Allergen and GMO free certified products
- Produced in ISO 21469 certified plants
- Halal & Kosher certificated products
- A full range of synthetic products, PAO, PAG, Ester, outstanding performance calcium sulfonate complex and PTFE greases
- A global network of more than 120 affiliates and local warehouses to secure your operations
- Technical experts in each country to support you on HACCP approach and implementation
- A robust TCO approach: product rationalization, proven outstanding performance of our premium products
- An Industrial Lubrication data processing software – TIG 6 – helping you to deploy and monitor your HACCP policy on a day to day basis
Oils: NEVASTANE AW, SH, EP, XSH, SY, Chain Oil and XT: Oils for maintaining hydraulic systems, gearboxes, compressors, oven chains and pneumatic equipments.
Greases: NEVASTANE AXA GR1, XMF, HD2T and XS series: Greases for roller and other bearings, pellet presses, can seamers, bottling equipment, sterilizers, furnace bearings and deep-freeze tunnels
Special products: NEVASTANE Flush Oil, SDO, Antifreeze and HTF: Cleaning and rinsing fluids, sugar dissolving emulsions, antifreeze, heat transfer fluids
Aerosols: NEVASTANE Lube Aerosol, Grease Aerosol, Silicone Safegard: Adhesive oils, water-resistant greases and silicone oils